What's Poppin' is Milwaukee's very own popcorn factory, which is located at 6043 N. Teutonia Ave. - Unit A and B This is strictly a wholesale location, not a retail store. However, pick-ups are welcomed and of course, shipping is available.
What's Poppin' has over 40 different flavor combinations on our candied popcorn. You will be amazed that popcorn comes in other flavors other than cheese and caramel!
What color is your business logo? What's Poppin' can customize a flavor to match your logo! What better way to promote your business?
Easy Gift Giving
Whats Poppin offers a wide variety of gift baskets for your companys gift giving.
Our baskets include:
- Large variety of flavors.
- Freshly made products from Wisconsin.
- Our baskets are wrapped in plastic with decorative ribbons.
- Tailored to meet your needs; you choose the fudge/salt water taffy and popcorn flavors to be included in your baskets.
- Customize with your special items (i.e. your company’s “goodies”). You provide the items, we will insert them in the basket. (Size restrictions may apply).
Fundraising Fun & Profit
What's Poppin' wants to help you with your fundraiser! We offer an easy and effective fundraising campaign for your organization through the sale of popcorn. As we all know, popcorn is a well-loved snack food that appeals to all ages. We know many organizations are tired of the same old fundraiser. It is now time to offer something new and exciting like our candied popcorn!
Click here for details
Compared to other snack foods, Popcorn is low in calories, healthy and nutritious.
Air-Popped popcorn provides only 30 calories per cup.
When popping in oil (such at Coconut oil, which is widely used in popcorn machines), it contains only 55 calories.
Even drizzled with butter, its only 90-120 calories per cup.
Popcorn is a high quality carbohydrate source that is not
only low in calories, but high in fiber.
This means it takes longer to chew and makes you feel full longer.